Holistic Cancer Treatment Center in Carmel, IN
Doctors and medical specialists at Health & Wellness of Carmel specializes in top holistic cancer testing and diagnosis Bio 101, Circulating Tumor Cell Analysis (CTC), Sono Photo Dynamic Therapy (SPDT), Immune Support Therapy. Call us at (317) 720-3824 today for holistic care.
At Health & Wellness of Carmel, we understand how the diagnosis of cancer could appear to be a devastating event in a person’s life. However, there are plenty of options. We would like to present another way to battle this condition. One which doesn’t require surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation therapy; all of which can have a profound effect on your body and health. Most of all, we would like them to know there is hope.
We want our patients to live a long healthy life. In fact, the diagnosis of cancer usually leads to a reassessment of one’s personal life journey. Most of our patients change their priorities and make health and wellness, which includes emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being, a focus within their lives. They realize they can take control and be a part of their own healing. How amazing is that?
Our patients thrive on knowing comfort and care is put in place to create therapeutic options which not only help them in their goal to achieve remission, but also increase their mood, energy level and overall wellbeing. Our treatment options are non-invasive, and our staff makes extensive efforts to hopefully provide every patient with an uplifting experience. While also being mindful of their medical condition, Health & Wellness of Carmel makes sure every patient understands he or she is not alone, and we are with them in their battle against cancer.
We believe everyone has a certain level of tumor cells in their body. It becomes a problem when cancer cells grow large enough to inflict harm on the body. This is a result of a compromised immune system secondary to MSIDS (multiple systemic infectious disease syndrome), heavy metals, toxic exposures to solvents or other environmental toxins, physical stress, etc.
While we feel most cancer isn’t genetic, there are triggers which allow individuals to develop cancer. Concerns surrounding traditional cancer treatments are that chemotherapy and radiation which can hinder the immune system and render it ineffective.
Our strategy is to boost the immune system, eliminate toxins in the body with nutrition and supplements, encourage appropriate nutrition and nutrient supplementation, and minimize the stress to the patient. Listed below are examples of some of our services:
- Genomic testing for the Methylation cycle: The vast majority of our patients that develop cancer are “under-methylaters”. Methylation is a chemical reaction that occurs in every cell of the body. The methyl groups that are produced from this reaction are responsible for protecting and increasing the immune system’s ability to fight the disease.
- Bio 101: The most important parameters that regulate cell health are measured by the Bio 101. We use a machine that measures the entire functionality of the body (or “biological terrain”), including pH balance, catabolic vs. anabolic state, liver function, and more. Ideal pH is important; acidic environments are “pro-cancer”, while an alkaline environment is “anti-cancer”. If you are overly-anabolic, this is also an ideal environment for cancer to flourish. The biological terrain is also influenced by proper digestion, liver function, hydration status, energy production, and amount of oxidative stress. Maintaining a healthy alkaline biological terrain is an important component of any cancer therapy program.
- Circulating Tumor Cell Analysis (CTC): With this test, not only are the cancer cells identified, but can also be tested for sensitivity to both pharmaceutical and natural treatments, and treatment can be tailored to these results.
Some of our treatment modalities we use to help individuals achieve cancer remission include:
- Sono Photo Dynamic Therapy (SPDT): this therapy uses a nontoxic agent that cancer cells absorb and hold on to. Specific light and sound xactivate the agent, which produces a complex immune response and attacks the cancer.
- Supportive Oligonucleotide Technique: SOT has the ability to induce apoptosis (cell death) in the CTCs and CSCs (circulating cancer tumor) and ALL primary and metastatic tumors.
- Immune Support Therapy (Advanced Dendritic Cell Therapy): Dendritic cells (DCs) are a highly specialized subtype of white blood cells with a unique function. DCs can pick up foreign cells or cell particles including cancer cells with the help of tentacle-like structures called “dendrites”. Within the DC the cancer cells are destroyed.
- Customized high-intensity red light bed therapy: a therapeutic treatment which stimulates the body’s natural defenses through using red tinted light.
- IV ozone, vitamin C, ultraviolet blood irradiation (UBI): cancer cells die when exposed to oxygen
- Far Infrared Heat Sauna: Far infrared heat creates an “Artificial Fever.” Far Infrared Heat super-energizes our body’s natural killer cells or lymphocytes, the active aggressive immune response team within our bodies. Many advancements in cancer treatments incorporate hyperthermia because we are finding out that many cancers act like viruses in our bodies and cannot thrive in high temperature environments.
- Lonic foot detoxification: the aim is to draw waste and toxic materials from the body through the feet
- Nutritional supplementation: certain nutrients, phytochemicals, fatty acids, hormones, and enzymes can play a major role in boosting your immune system to prevent or fight cancer
Dr. Clifford Fetters is the Medical Director for Health and Wellness Holistic Cancer Center and is a national leader in holistic cancer treatment. Dr. Fetters’ extensive research through conferences, journals, books and face to face interaction with functional medicine colleagues has allowed him to develop treatment programs for virtually all chronic conditions and symptoms that afflict Western civilization.
Many cancer patients are concerned with the side effects of traditional therapies. By utilizing non-invasive therapies we can target and kill cancer cells and yet have a minimal effect on normal cells. Also, not only do we fight cancer, our custom treatment programs make it possible to enhance your immune system so you are better equipped to fight the cancer on your own!
“Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.” – Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl: The Definitive Edition