Specialty Lab Center for Functional Medicine in Carmel, IN
Health and Wellness of Carmel works with state-of-the-art laboratories to provide convenient and quality lab testing for functional medicine patients. Learn more below.
- Alletess Medical Laboratory has been a leader in the field of allergy and immunology testing for over 38 years. They specialize in food and inhalant allergy testing, food sensitivities and other tests to assess the immune system. Alletess Medical provides quality laboratory testing services to physicians and their patients all over the world.
- Tests: 96 Comprehensive Food Panel, IgG, IgA, 184 Comprehensive Food Panel
Function Genomic Analysis
- Personalized medicine is the future of healthcare, and genomic testing is becoming an integral part of this. As unique individuals, we all have genetic differences, making the one-size-fits-all model of healthcare outdated. Genetic testing allows us the opportunity to look at your genes, which serve as the blueprint to your health. Taking this a step further, the study of epigenetics looks at your diet, lifestyle and the environment in which you live, which impacts how your genes express themselves.
- Genetic interpretation with a Function Genomic Analysis report can help you learn a lot about why you may not feel your best, as well as provide a step-by-step, personalized approach to address each area of concern based on your individual genetic makeup. By understanding how epigenetic factors affect DNA/SNP expression, we know how to compensate for them and support areas of dysregulation to bring our health back into balance.
- The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc. is a research-based clinical laboratory offering testing for metabolic, nutritional, and toxic factors in chronic conditions such as autism, AD(H)D, fibromyalgia, and gastrointestinal and neuropsychiatric disorders. They provide a variety of tests including those for toxic chemical exposure, mold toxicity, metal toxicity, food allergies, essential fatty acids, glutathione levels, inflammation, and more. Their flagship test, the Organic Acids Test (OAT) is a comprehensive metabolic snapshot of overall health, with 76 markers, all from one urine sample. They are dedicated to assisting healthcare practitioners make a difference by helping children, adults, and families achieve their maximum potential through quality laboratory testing. Their laboratory provides reliable, comprehensive, and understandable scientific results, using the latest technology and proven techniques.
- Headquartered in Asheville, N.C., Genova Diagnostics is a global clinical laboratory, pioneering a systems approach that supports healthcare providers in the personalized treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
- Chronic diseases are often complex and Genova’s system-based testing helps physicians develop targeted treatments for their patients. Easy-to-read color graphic reports synthesize test results into actionable information and facilitate physician-patient communication.
- Advancing wellness through excellence in research, education, and minimally invasive testing.
- ZRT Laboratory is a CLIA-certified commercial and research laboratory founded in 1998 by breast cancer researcher David Zava, Ph.D. ZRT Laboratory has pioneered innovative testing methods for hormones, neurotransmitters, heavy metals and more, offering health care professionals convenient testing options in different body fluids including saliva, dried blood spot, dried urine, and serum.
- Vibrant America is a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming laboratory services. Vibrant’s vision is to enable symptom-based diagnostics and prognostics for Autoimmune disease and other chronic diseases using an integrated micro-array platform that would enable multiplex testing at an affordable cost.
- Founded by technologists-scientists, our science-driven approach has resulted in numerous products and services in a range of diseases, including allergy, autoimmune like Celiac, connective tissue, rheumatoid arthritis and infectious diseases.
- RGCC is a specialized medical genetics company, established in 2004 with headquarters in Switzerland.
- RGCC scientists are experts in developing and providing personalized cancer genetic tests for doctors and patients, testing tumors for sensitivity and resistance to chemotherapy treatment and a range of natural substances.
- Tests include: Immune-Frame, Onconomics Extracts, Onconomics Plus, Onconomics, Oncotrail, Oncotrace, Oncocount
- Biocentaur was established in 2013 and specializes in the fields of research and experimental development in biotechnology. Their services are based on molecular biology and genetics, specifically the examination of virus profile or immunocytokine profiles, the study of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) related with Pharmacokinetic/ Pharmacodynamics of drugs, as well as the prediction of major diseases.
Biocentaur is located in Bristol and it is a member of R.G.C.C. Group.
- Test: PrimeSPOT